Home About Recipes Links Contact

Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Good Life

I've definitely calmed down after my angry rant the other day. I'm calmer and in a better place but I still stand behind that rant because those feelings were and are so real and I think it's important to recognize that anger that we've all felt going through this journey.

But, on a more positive note, this weekend I will be travelling to Savannah, GA to celebrate this man and his amazing accomplishments.


He is graduating with his Bachelor's degree this Sunday and I could not be more proud of him and how hard he has worked.

I cannot WAIT to watch my baby walk that stage!

I love my husband more and more each day and I will never know how I got so lucky to marry someone as amazing as he is!!

Sarah Q

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. Have a wonderful time celebrating with family! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great, Sarah. Major congrats! Definitely something to be proud of :). Have a good time in GA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to him!!! I had a blast when we went to Savannah...don't forget to eat at Lady N Sons!
    Yummm!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...