Home About Recipes Links Contact

Monday, September 20, 2010

Where do we go from here?

"Where do we go from here? This isn't where we intended to be... "

Bonus points for you if you recognize that great song and even greater movie!

My appointment this morning did not go well. My follicles have barely grown. 12.5 is the biggest. So in the last 4 days it should have grown at least 8 mm (ideally) and it grew.... 3.

Way to go dumb ass ovary!

Worse... my lining has gotten thinner. It wasn't where it needed to be last Thursday and now it's shrinking!?! I don't even know what to do with that information. My lining has never been an issue (that I know of) and I have no clue how to fix it or what it means for all this....

I am... everything. I am hurting.

But more than that... I am FREAKING PISSED OFF!!

I mean, SERIOUSLY,  what more do you want from me, Ovaries!?!? What you're doing is really EFFED up! Those eggs are mine, not yours!

STOP HOARDING AND BEING SO SELFISH!!!!

I have officially cracked up. Because that little rant was actually what I was yelling (yes, literally yelling) at my ovaries as I drove away from the clinic this morning.

Infertility has driven me to the brink.

So now I wait (what?!? WAITING! Where have I heard that before!?!?).

Dr. Baby's nurses will call me this afternoon with blood test results and instructions.
Margarita anyone?!?

1 comment:

  1. I want a strawberry margarita. I'm pissed off at my ovaries and crap, too. Let's go get one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...