Home About Recipes Links Contact

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sperm-A-Licious

OK, I couldn’t resist this title. And seriously, if this isn’t the title to a song, it should be!!

Yesterday I finally got the much anticipated results of Husband’s semen analysis. Aaaaaaaand…. dun dun duuuuun……

HE HAS EXCELLENT SPERM!!

I am so so excited. Here are the stats:

Concentration: 137 million (normal: greater than or equal to 20 million)

Motility: 60% (normal: greater than or equal to 50%)

Volume: 2.7 (normal: greater than or equal to 2.0)

Round Cells: 0 (normal: less than 5)

So, to me it seems that he has better than average swimmers.

FINALLY SOME GOOD NEWS!

My husband was very confident that his results would be good and I was hopeful but I didn’t want to assume until we knew for sure. I am so happy that we don’t have any extra obstacles in our way. There was a part of me that was afraid that his results wouldn’t be great and we would have something else to surmount.

I called my husband at work when I got the results and started screaming into the phone “YOU HAVE EXCELLENT SPERM!!!”

His response: “Yeah, I figured.” Conceited man. I don’t even care. Because I find myself quite smug about his sperm status. Smug super sperm. I can actually picture the little spermies with confident smug smirks on their faces. I love those little spermies!

If my husband ever reads this he is going to bring this post up every time he wants sexy time. ‘Remember how much you love them! They love you too!’

And you know what!? I just may fall for it!



5 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I love how you imagine the spermies with their smug faces. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me some excellent sperm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Eh, let him have his bragging rights! Men need a little bravado! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! :) I'm so happy for you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't ask for more!!! That totally sounds like something my man would do... come on, you know they want to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...