Home About Recipes Links Contact

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Life

I've gotten this email about 7 times now so I thought I would fill it out on here rather than my email. Because I'm crazy like that. Here is my endlessly fascinating life:


1. Do you like Bleu cheese dressing? sometimes, but I usually prefer Ranch.

2. Have you ever smoked a cigarette? yep. I was a smoker for about 5 years

3. Do you own a gun? my husband did, until it got stolen out of my trunk

4. What flavor Kool-Aid was your favorite? is it strange that I hate Kool-Aid!?!

5. Do you get nervous before a doctor appointment? depends on the appt.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? they're DISGUSTING. I hate hot dogs.

7. Favorite Christmas Movie? Love Actually

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?diet dr pepper

9. Can you do push ups? absolutely not.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding and engagement rings

11. Favorite Hobby? reading, shopping, dancing

12. Do you have A.D.D? nope

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? both

14. Middle name? Jean

15. What are you thinking about at this moment? how I need to go to the store and make a chicken pot pie for dinner but I'm playing around on the internet instead

16. Name 2 or 3 drinks you regularly drink? diet caf free dr pepper and chocolate milk

17. Current worry: the kids, summer visitation, how I am going to go to all these dr appts with the kids this summer.

18. Current hate right now? not getting what I want immediately.

19. Favorite place to be? snuggled up with my husband.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? at a party trying to get across a room of people so I could kiss my husband at midnight... we missed it. :(

21. Where would you like to go right now? Fiji

23. Do you own slippers? yes, slipper boots

24. What color shirt are you wearing? black

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no... if I don't shave my legs catch on them. So. uncomfortable.

26. What are you doing right now? procrastinating

27. Would you be a pirate? um, HELL YEAH I would! Second to being a mermaid, Pirate is at the top of my list!!

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? ABBA. Yep. My husband is a licky lucky man.

29. Favorite Girl's Name? Savannah or Lorelei

30. Favorite boy's name? Brady

31. What's in your pocket right now? my phone

32. Last thing that made you laugh? fmylife.com

33. What vehicle do you drive? 1997 Toyota Corolla! That's how I roll, bitches.

34. Worst injury you've ever had? I hurt my hot pocket pretty badly in 1st grade on the playground

35. Do you love where you live? I really do.

36. How many TVs do you have in your home? 3, but we really only watch one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...