Home About Recipes Links Contact

Monday, August 30, 2010

O Baby

Well, after a VERY long weekend I FINALLY got the call from Dr. Baby's office.

I OFFICIALLY OVULATED!!!!!

My progesterone level, as of last Friday, was 13.4. According to Dr. Baby anything over 12 is great.

So, there you go. Officially, I just ovulated for the first time in 3 years. 3 YEARS. That is crazy. And wonderful.

I am overwhelmed and thankful and really excited. As far as I am concerned this cycle is a success even if I am not pregnant. My body responded beautifully to the medications so now it is just a matter of time.

I also figured out how many days past ovulation I am. I wasn't sure how to calculate it because of the trigger shots. The nurse said to count the day of the trigger shots as my ovulation day. So I am 10 DPO today. And I got a negative pregnancy test so I know the triggers are out of my system. From here on out if I get a positive, it's a real one.

Today, I am just going to rejoice in my success.

And me and these ovaries are going to go do a little victory dance!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...