Home About Recipes Links Contact

Friday, July 15, 2011

Survey Madness

So I've seen this on a couple blogs and I've been meaning to do it for a couple months, so here goes...

How far along? 35 weeks 3 days
How big is baby?  According to the WTE around 6 lbs. 
Total weight gain/loss: I am still down about 16 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight
Best moment this week: Realizing that we have less than 5 weeks left!
Movement: He's moving all the time, mostly when I am laying down or eating. Which is pretty often.
Symptoms: Extreme hip pain, back pain, and fatigue. Also it's pretty hot out, so I overheat pretty easily.
Symptoms I DON'T have: The nausea and migraines from early pregnancy are gone.
Food cravings: chocolate cake, pasta, fried green tomatoes, and steak.
Food aversions: bacon. gross. And dairy makes me sick.
Gender: Boy. It's been confirmed on three different ultrasounds, so we're pretty confident. 
Labor Signs: None, really. I've had some braxton hicks but that's it. 
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: sleeping without waking up to pee every hour and being able to shave my own legs. :)
What I am looking forward to: Everything! Finishing up the nursery, meeting this little man, and eating ice cream again. Mmm. 
Milestones: Packing the hospital bag and finishing up the nursery. :)


Sarah Q

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...