Home About Recipes Links Contact

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Then

In two days my two year wedding anniversary will be here.



It feels like time as flown.

I'll be brutally honest here... the first year was harder than I ever thought it could be. I thought our first year would be so easy because we lived together before we got married. Not the case, my friends.

There were times when I really wondered if we would make it. We had huge challenges and struggles that a lot of people never have to deal with (think clomid).

This second year has had it's challenges but it has truly been easier than the first. I feel like the husband and I have been at such a good place. We've learned a lot about each other and ourselves. We've definitely learned to communicate more effectively and we've learned to be more understanding of the other. We've learned to give each other more grace.

Every single day we choose to love each other. I look at him and think that I would choose this man every single day over and over again, no matter what.

We're definitely not perfect in all that we do but we've come a long way.

I can honestly say that each year with him is better than the last. Each day I wake up next to this man I count myself incredibly blessed. He makes me laugh and listens to my crazy rants, takes incredible care of me and even spoils me with purses and back rubs.

I don't know that I can ask much more than that!


He's also pretty damn cute!

Happy Anniversary, Baby!! I love you more today than I ever thought possible!!


Sarah Q

2 comments:

  1. I'm worrying about my second year of marriage because of the clomid...I feel you.

    Happy Anniversary to you and Randy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. And I love your love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...